Mobilizer - Organic Plant Electrolyte - Home Garden
MOBILIZER is a fulvic acid product extracted from leonardite. It consists of a mixture of macromolecules that may increase the uptake of mineral nutrients in plants.
MOBILIZER is designed to mobilise and naturally chelate the macro and microelements in the soil. MOBILIZER transforms and stores fertiliser nutrients into easily available forms. MOBILIZER mobilises Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium and trace elements, thus increases their availability when injected into irrigation systems.
The most pronounced effects of MOBILIZER are obtained when using it in early season soil treatments followed with post-emergence foliar sprays.
MOBILIZER is used by many growers to improve crop production.
Mobilizer is suitable for all plants, flowers and trees, benefiting your garden by:
- Increasing overall health and mineral balance of plants
- Reducing the loss of soil nutrients and trace elements
- Enabling plants to withstand periods of wilting and extreme conditions
- Transporting nutrients within plants
- Supporting plants as an electrolyte