Biomin Boron - Organic Mineral Fertiliser
$113.00 – $521.86
Boron plays an important role in cell division and the efficient translocation of Calcium, which is vital in the prevention of postharvest crop-quality breakdown conditions.
BIOMIN BORON assists in sugar accumulation of fruit when applied at or during the onset of ripening. It is best delivered before flowering to improve the flowering process and aid in fruit set.
BIOMIN BORON is applicable to all crops at almost all stages, benefiting your plants and produce by:
- Increasing overall health and mineral balance of plants
- Preventing plant and fruit susceptibility to disease
- Reducing fruit deformation, while improving fruit shape
- Reducing fruit cracking and splitting, by increasing elasticity of cell membranes
- Providing better skin quality
- Increasing sugar accumulation in fruits
BIOMIN BORON is a complexed mineral which is chelated mainly by Glycine and other organic amino acids. BIOMIN BORON was designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance with directions. Designed to prevent and correct Boron deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
BIOMIN BORON can be applied to ALL crops including all vegetables, potatoes, carrots, onions, all berries and strawberries, all brassicas, all fruit trees, avocadoes, persimmons, citrus, all nut trees, vineyards, kiwifruit, tropical fruit, lettuce, asparagus, all melons, beans, ginger, ornamentals, cut flowers and pastures.